23 March 2011

Hello! Bonjour! Hola! Ciao!

YOU would think the easiest thing to write would be the introduction to my blog. Yes? No. Well here goes:


Welcome! The plan for this blog is to put pen to paper (or more accurately to tap keys and watch letters appear on screen) about life in general - news, events, trends and opinions.

Why, you ask? Well the story goes a little like this:

In 2008 I completed a Bachelor of Communications, majoring in both Communications and Creative Writing. I then set off to travel around the world and get some priceless life experience under my belt. Upon returning to Australia I stepped back into a retail sales role, needing to gather funds quickly to get my life back on track. Before I knew it years had passed, I am still in sales, but my desire to do something in the writing arena has become insatiable.
I always loved to read and write as a child – this passion has never wavered. I’ve kept a daily journal since I was 13. I love to waste money I don’t have on magazines but rather than drool over the fashion and beauty sections I always skip straight to the features. Reading novels is a favourite pastime but has fallen by the wayside of late.  My thirst for knowledge lately has led me to predominantly online media. It is for this reason I have decided to contribute to the online arena, using this blog to utilise and expand my writing and research skills.
Being based in Queensland on the beautiful Sunshine Coast means I will probably end up writing a lot of stories that impact or affect m region but I hope this will still carry relevance to those outside of South East Queensland.
Thanks in advance for reading my blog (and saving it as a Favourite, and liking and sharing it on Facebook and other social media, and telling your friends about it *wink*wink*wink*).



No comments:

Post a Comment